8 Ways To Help Mother Earth
We’ve always been about utilizing the most unique and effective natural ingredients from around the world and sourcing them in a responsible way. To celebrate Earth Day here are 8 Simple Ways You Can Help Mother Earth:
- Recycle and re-purpose product containers by finding creative ways to reuse product packaging.
- Clean up your beauty cabinet and switch to natural products. You’ll reduce the demand for synthetics, conventional products may have harmful side effects and toxicity dangers.
- Avoid products that use mineral oil and petrolatum, made from petroleum. This will increase the demand for sustainable sourcing ingredients.
- Purchase cruelty-free products and refuse to support animal testing.
- Use exfoliants that are safe for our oceans, lakes, rivers and streams and do not contain microbeads.
- Turn off taps. Leaving the faucet running while brushing your teeth is wasteful and not eco-friendly.
- Shower with less. It's easy to linger in the shower in the morning, take shorter showers.